Pages

Wednesday 18 September 2019

today we calibrated the bike calibration. we were drowning our badges we were colouring our own badges. we were wearing the helmets before we go on the bikes. thwarm milo was for free. when I was going on the bike I was Happy. i was also drinking the milo.we had different Activities There. it was fun we were  also got milo and cookies. we were on the bike and we got badges. we were drowning on our own badges. when I was going in the bike I felled Happy. we were also excited. there were songs there. I was also Happy. we were coming at 1130. the milo and the cookies was so good. it was our first time going on the bike calibration. in the bike calibration there were decorations
to decorate for our bikes. there were 25 bikes to ride for the kids. it was a little bit big. when I wear the helmets it fits very well.there were balloons with colours there. I saw miss ashly miss tafia and janen there. I was so Happy to go there. there were alot of kids riding the bike.we also got sausage sizzles there. I felled very Happy there.

No comments:

Post a Comment